Since Lighthouse is a non-profit, community-based program, we need your skills and talents to ensure high quality programming. All adolescents need positive adult mentors and role models in their life. Here are some ways you can help:
- Prepare an evening meal or snack for 30-50 youth, Monday-Friday at 3:30-4:30 or 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tutor or lead an educational workshop for youth.
- One-time project at Lighthouse such as landscaping, painting or cleaning
- Miscellaneous volunteer opportunities that we need help with on a more consistent basis.
- Teach a class or speak about a certain topic. Examples: karate, guitar lessons, scrap booking, billiards, sports activities, money management.
- Some volunteer opportunities require an orientation and a dedication of at least 2 hours a week on a consistent day.
- Contact Falah Al-Hirez at 475-3220 email@example.com